Art Frequency Virtual Art Gallery (“Art Frequency”, “the Gallery”, “we”, “us” or “our”) respects your privacy and seeks to protect your personal data.
Art Frequency's Data Principles:
1. We keep to a minimum the amount of information we hold about you.
2. We use your data to respond to your inquiries and provide you with information that we believe you would like to receive about the Gallery, our artists, available artworks and our events (the lawful basis for this is “legitimate interest”).
3. We also use your data to complete transactions with you on our website and also via our galleries and other affiliated businesses (the lawful basis for this is “contract”).
4. We also use your data to communicate with you where you have signed up and opted in to receive information from us (the lawful basis for this is “consent”).
5. We only hold your data for as long as necessary.
6. We apply appropriate security mechanisms to protect your personal data.
8. We may collect some (or all) of the following: your name, phone number, mailing address, email address, IP address, information about you (for example, age, gender, socio-economic status, professional information), data provided by cookies and other similar technologies including your browsing history on our website, functional data such as registration and system data, as well as additional usage data—for instance, your purchasing history, communication permissions, artist preferences and creative interests or information about your attendance at one of our events.
9. We use your data to help us provide the best experience of our Gallery, which includes using data to improve (and, where possible, personalize) your experiences. We use your data to communicate with you, for example, informing you about new shows, events and gallery updates. We also use data to fulfill contracts, to send you the goods you have bought, invoices and to collect payments.
10. You may opt-out to receive communications from us at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. The information we collect is used for internal review and to improve the content of our website and services. It is also used to notify users about updates about the Gallery. This information is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes.
Dated: July 26, 2020